Saturday, May 15, 2010

Me and my siblings...

or as I like to call them...my bestest friends ever!!! We decided to have our pictures taken together for mom for Mother's Day!! Not a huge fan of taking pictures but it was fun and we always end up laughing too much...my lil' brother Blake...
my lil' sis Mandie... my lil' sis Steph... and me...the next ones are a few of my favorite, except the one on the log where she got me talking... the next ones we tried to get one of those shots where people are jumping in the air...let's just say the log is alot taller than it looks in the picture and it was kinda {really} scary! I was worried about twistin' my ankle again so I couldn't {wouldn't} jump, but try to guess which one of us was the cheerleader in the family and hasn't lost her moves...I just know Mandie wanted to scream "GO SHELLEY" as she was jumpin'!! I love my sisters and brother like no other and I hope they know that!! I am so blessed that they live so close and we are able to do so much together, spend time together, laugh, and be there to help each other out!!! I love you guys more than jellybeans and popcorn!! The pictures were taken by Andrea Sponenburg who lives in Blackfoot and does an awesome job!!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

what a fun idea for your mom! You guys all look great! (and glad you didn't hurt your ankle!)