The second day we got up and had breakfast, which always tastes better in the mountains...actually everything taste better when cooked in the mountains...after John and I got all the kinks out of our backs!!! The campground had these fun little bike you could rent and the kids, especially Halle, had been eyeing them the day before so we went and rented some. Justin wasn't even on his for three minutes before he tried a 180 and broke his ~ which in turn got him a butt chewin' by the guy over the bikes! But in his defense it was fallin' apart and was pretty banged up but he still shouldn't have been being an idiot! Luckily we were able to get our $20 deposit back cause of a sweet girl that worked there and her understanding of what a creep her boss could be..
so we got everything straightened out, everyone got one their bikes, and off we went...



You only rented then for a half hour but after that half hour...you were ready to be done!! Though I would love one like John and I had!!! It would be so fun to ride around town in the summer and to church...
The kids went swimming for a while!! And since Halle has turned into a little fish and would've stayed there all day...


We headed into West Yellowstone for a bit! Stopped in at the Gusher for some pizza then walked around a bit..
We didn't find much to do except this...



then it was more swimming...







and we rented bike's one more time...just so Hal could ride her own, which she rode for a total of about 8 minutes until she got tired, then Hannah took over...

We were going to stay Saturday night but it ended up raining really hard, the boys tent got soaked, so we packed up and headed home about 10:00 p.m. Which was good cause we were able to sleep in our own soft, comfortable beds!!! I've said it before and I'll say it 10 million times...I love camping!!
No comments:
Post a Comment