Sunday, October 10, 2010

It's October already? Where did the rest of August and September go?

Is it just me or is time really flying by? Or are we busier than usual? Or am I lazier then usual when it comes to my "journaling"? Probably a little of everything, but once again it's time to catch up!!! I got this the mail in August...
it's the official "Love Grows In Little Houses ~ 2008" book, volume I!! It's just amazing and so fun to go back and look at it...




It's 257 pages and full of wonderful memories!! I LOVE it!! August brought alot of fun times!! Starting with Hannah's birthday!! She turned 11 on August 9, 2010!! So on 8-9-10 she turned 11...8-9-10-11!! Pretty cool beans, eh? She wanted a day of shopping with just her mom and that's what she got!! That girl can shop!!
We left around 10 that morning and finished up around 5:00, just in time to meet everyone at Red Robin ~ her favorite place to eat ~ for dinner!! Some of the boys were at football and weren't able to make it...




We headed back to mom's for smores and presents...
She got some jewelry from Steph and Mike, a day of shopping with her Aunt Mandie, and a nice little camera from her family and Grandma and Grandpa Cater ~ she loves taking pictures!!! She had a great day!! I can't believe she is 11!! She is our drama queen! She loves to laugh, play with her friends, cook anything in the kitchen, she works hard in school, and this year is starting to play the violin!! She is a great big sister and plays Littlest Pet Shops with Halle for hours!!! She loves to tease her brothers and they love to tease her!!! She does NOT like to clean her room but she's getting a little better at doing it!! She has an amazing heart! We love her so much and can't imagine our family with our Rae!!! Happy Birthday sweetheart!!! Love you more than jelly beans and gumdrops!!!

2 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

I am so glad you are back! I have been having Russell withdrawls:-) I LOVE your book!!

Tiff said...

Glad you are back. Hey where do you go to get your book printed? How do I do one, I have heard that you can do it, but never seen it done. Can you give me the details I would love to print some of ours. Thanks a ton!! You are just such a great mom.