Saturday, November 20, 2010

Double date.....

with one of our favorite couples....
Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore!!!! They LOVE the Bar J Wranglers and they were playing in Rigby at the high school and asked if John and I would like to go with them...

Of course we would!!! We stopped at Wendy's and had dinner and then headed to the concert!!! I have never seen them perform and they weren't too bad!!! It was very entertaining and funny at times!!! Grandma and Grandpa just loved it!! Grandma would just giggle the whole time!!! We are going to take the kids to Jackson this summer! We think the kids, especially Halle would enjoy it!! But John was the hero of the night cause he was able to get us out of the parking lot in five minutes flat!! We were the first ones on the road and Grandpa just thought that was the bees knees!!! I love my grandparents and feel so blessed to have a great relationship with them!!! And to go on double dates with them!!!

No comments: