We had the opportunity to go down to Pocatello and see the house that was picked for the TV show Extreme Makeover Home Edition!! Mathews plumbing plumbed the house and my dad, Blake, Mike S., and Mike B. were able to go and be a part of it!! One night my sisters, mom, me, and all the kids headed down and watched them work for a bit!!! It's really quite amazing what they do! Made me a little emotional. We hopped on a shuttle bus that they took people and volunteers to and from the home!
My little brother Blake explaining what was going on....
They had a tent set up with snacks and drinks....
And this is how the kids were on the way home {it was a very quiet ride}...
We went back down on Sunday for a ride with Mandie and her boys and with Jace and Justin, Justin wasn't able to go down with us on Saturday, and see dad and Blake again...
The show premieres on Sunday November 7th!! Keep and eye out for dad, both Mike's, and Blake!!! We are getting together Sunday and watching it!!
We watched alot of this starting in August.....
#88...
#82...or in this picture the really tall kid with his knees showing cause his socks aren't tall enough to cover his knees....
John and I snuck away one day with Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore and went and visited mom and dad in Island Park where they were camping! It was a nice ride and Grandpa had fun just sitting in the chair relaxing!! It was a beautiful day! John and I went on a little hike/walk....
I didn't get a picture of Grandma and Grandpa {sad} but they had a great time! We had some hamburgers, chips, and potato salad for lunch!!
Well, that finishes August!! I can't believe I got so far behind but alot has been going on and happening and I gotta get it all down!!! But I am getting there!!! So thankful for...1) my family 2) this time of year....Fall ~ love everything about it 3) my camera....love going back and looking at all we've done as a family!!!
1 comment:
I'm really excited to watch the show on the 7th!
Hopefully I will catch a glimpse of your sweet Dad and Blake. Love your background. Sorry I didn't get to say "Hi" on Sunday.
Post a Comment