we've have been watching alot of this...
Justin #82
up until a few weeks ago when we were in Blackfoot watching him play. He comes off the field after a play and I see him take his helmet off and start talking to Bryan Huntsman, the physical therapists, for their team, I watch him for a few minutes and he seems really upset like he's crying and something is wrong!! Well a few minutes later Bryan motions for me to come down and he tells me Justin has a concussion! He was very disoriented and couldn't remember my name or cell phone number or anything else Bryan was asking him! He wasn't crying like I thought he was he was just really frustrated cause he couldn't figure out what he was doing, why Bryan was asking him all these questions and he couldn't answer any of them!! He came around about a half hour later but had am EXTREMELY bad headache, and was EXTREMELY irritable!! Bryan said he would be and I joked that "like it would be different than any other day" but it was...he was very irritable and angry for a bit!!! I ended up taking him home, keeping him awake for three more hours, which was like trying to keep a hibernating bear awake, all with out any ibuprofen cause they didn't want the blood to thin!!! But we made it and he is okay now! He still gets headaches when he runs but they are getting better! He won't play anymore this season but will still go to practices and watch and go to all the games!! He's kinda bummed about it but it's best so he protects his brain!!! It was a good season up until then and still is! He played JV and Varsity {not too much on Varsity}!! He is really looking forward to playing next year and is hoping to play more as a senior!!! So proud of him!!! His dad and I love going to the games and watching him!! He's one of the tallest ones and even though it drives me crazy....I love how his socks don't go all the way up to his knees!!! Proud of you Brigham!!!
Jace had a good season also! Last year of playing Grid Kid!! He is so happy about that!!!
Jace #88
Jace made it through the season without a concussion but had a few aches and pains here and there...elbow, knee, and ankle!!! They made it to the play offs and the lost right before the championship game!! So proud of him and his team! They have played together for four years and are a great bunch of boys!! It was a good season for both boys!!! Love you J~Bear!!! So thankful for...1)Justin is doing better 2) sounds weird but I love washing their football clothes after a game!! It stinks to high hell but I love washing it, getting it all sparkly and white again, and it all hanging in the laundry room to dry 3) my boys....love 'em so much!!
Jace made it through the season without a concussion but had a few aches and pains here and there...elbow, knee, and ankle!!! They made it to the play offs and the lost right before the championship game!! So proud of him and his team! They have played together for four years and are a great bunch of boys!! It was a good season for both boys!!! Love you J~Bear!!! So thankful for...1)Justin is doing better 2) sounds weird but I love washing their football clothes after a game!! It stinks to high hell but I love washing it, getting it all sparkly and white again, and it all hanging in the laundry room to dry 3) my boys....love 'em so much!!
1 comment:
Uggg! Scary! So glad he is doing better...and yet so sorry he cant play the rest of the season!
Post a Comment