Halle danced at half time about a month ago! It was a fund raiser that the Topperettes put together where they teach the "mini dancers" a dance and then they perform at half time at the football game!!! Her LOVED it!!! She loves to do anything that has anyhting to do with music!!! The dance was only about 2 minutes but it was long enough for her to know that she..."wants to do that again" ~
Later that night our doorbell rang and this was sitting on the front porch....
Inside the sack was a Big Mac, fries, and a berry shake! Justin was asked to Harvest Ball by a sweet little gal! He answered her back by carving "YES" in a big pumpkin and leaving it all lit up on her porch with a bucket of candy and a poem that said..."For your answer to Harvest Ball I think the pumpkin says it all" and then rang the door bell and ran!! They had a good time but he was running late when she came to pick him up cause he was helping sort food after the Scouting for Food drive so I didn't get any pictures!! So I am waiting until he gets his pictures from the dance!!! All in all it was a good night for "dances"!!!
1 comment:
I love your new family pictures, they turned out so good. Halle is such a cutie and quite the dancer!
Post a Comment