Thursday, November 11, 2010

My hunter{s}...

John had the chance to sneak away a few times and go hunting!! And he even took some pictures!!! He loves to hunt but this time, the animals he were after eluded him, much to his dismay....
 
 he saw this guy on another excursion....
and him and the boys went one day, again didn't get anything but saw quite a bit! Including a black bear they chased down the middle of the road going 45 mph!! Those bears can run fast!! They stopped at this snow measuring pole {I guess that's what it is} and got the boys pictures by it...
Boy have they grown!! I have the same picture from about 7 years ago I'll have to go find and do a comparison!!! They had a great day with their dad!! And their dad had a great day with them! I love seeing the boys drive off and head out hunting, knowing that they are "bonding" and having a great time, and also it means the girls and I can just veg, watch movies, and get Subway {our favorite}!! So thankful for...1) the beautiful place we live in....trees, mountains, wildlife 2) that the boys like to go and do things with their dad! I love to see John laugh at something one of them said and vice versa, or when John crawls into bed after one of their trips and tells me something they said or things they talked about! They still love us and don't mind being seen with either of us and spending time with the family 3) that I'm not too bitter about them NOT getting anything....I really wanted some jerky!!!

No comments: