Monday, February 21, 2011

It's here!!!


I just love it!!!
 





Jace spent about an hour looking and reading through it last night!!!

 It's one of our favorite things!!! I have 2010 left to do and then I am caught up! I don't actually do these books! I found a lady named Amy Brown that has done them for me! She does a great job! I might try to do my 2010 one! But this one is 249 pages of our life!! Our memories!! I just wish they had blogs way back when!! Like when we got married!! It so easy to write and put your pictures right on there!! They are on top of our entertainment center and every once in a while I see John pull them down and read through them!! They bring a smile to your face!! Sometimes, even though it's only been two years, I can see the change in the kids and how fast they are growing!! I am grateful they let me follow them around and take pictures to capture the moments in their lives!! And they even ask if I am going to take pictures to put "on the blog"!! How great is that??