Tuesday, February 22, 2011

That's not our driveway there...

where Justin decided to park the Dodge!! It's the front yard!! Right up to the front step!!
Here the view from the front door...
The dang kid likes to make me crazy!!! But I just repeat my mantra......
"I am going to miss this, I am going to miss this"!!! And I will!! So very much!! And I have to point out the towing mirrors!! He loves them and is so very proud of them!! Bought and installed on his own {much to his father's dismay}! He does have to fold one in to get it in the garage! But to quote him....."they are so freakin' awesome"!!! And I do agree son.....they are pretty awesome!!! But I still draw the line when it comes to stacks!!! And just in case some of ya don't know what stacks are, here's a picture....
Those big pipes sticking out of the back by the window?? Those are stacks!! Yea....not gonna happen!!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I don't know where Bridge got it, but when he talks about his dream truck it includes STACKS!!! Aughhh....I am with you, and draw the line there. But his little heart is set on them. So funny.

I love your mantra...and yes it will be things like this that will be missed the most!