was kinda a bust wround here this year!!! Not bad just not as good as in the past!! Dance recital fell on the same weekend as Easter which made for a super hectic weeekend! But the Easter Bunny did find our house...
We had Easter dinner and another egg hunt at mom and dad's later that day but I didn't bring the camera!!!
Mother's Day was a nice day!! I had gotten up early to go over my lesson and I see Hannah our of the corner of my eye sneak into the kitchen and then I hear her start getting things out of the fridge and a pan out of the bottom of the stove! Every year for the past few years she gets up and makes me a yummy omlet!! And this year it was just as good...
Thsi year I got toast and some salsa along the side! It always funny cause she brings me the plate and sits by me as I eat and just stares at it and asks me several times if it's good or how is it or if I like it!! And I know it's just killin' her not to have a bite!! So I usually eat 4 or 5 bites then act like I am too full and ask her if she wants it!! She always does and runs and shares it with Halle!! She makes a pretty mean omelet and this year it was HUGE!! I asked her how many eggs she used thinkin' she used about a dozen but she only used 4!! Later on the kids and John gave me a new iPod touch {discovered Angry Birds}, an iTunes card, and some new head phones!!! I am truly blessed as a mom!! Love being a mom!! Again didn't get pictures!! Later on that day we went over to Mike and Steph's for dinner! So grateful for my mom, grandma, my sisters and my sis-in-law! Love them all so much!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment