Halle had her field trip last Wednesday!! remember how exciting it was to go on field trips when you were in school? She gets so excited and we go to the store to pick out her lunch!! This year she wanted a ham sandwich on white bread, cut into 4 triangles, cheesy pringles, apple juice, gummy worms, and cheese and crackers!! They started by going to the movie, Gnomie and Juliet {we had seen it already and that's $7.50 and and hour and a half of my life I'll never get back ~ it was not good}, then went to Community Park to eat their lunch, and then on to the zoo where John and I met her and went around with her and her little friends....
{at the beginning of the year the 1st grade classes all tie-dye t-shirts in different colors then on days were they have special events or go somewhere they wear their tie-dye shirts! Halle's class was green this year, that being the reason they are all wearing their green shirts...}
It was nice day and Hal had fun running around an seeing all the animals!!! I can't believe they will be out of school in 2 days!!! They are all so excited for summer!! And surprisingly enough....I am too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment