Tuesday, May 24, 2011

You're never to old to...

long board with your son!! My mom had her preschool graduation last week and John and Justin rode the long boards over to the high school!! I followed them in the car. Nothing exciting. Just like watching them long boad together. And I think John looks especially hot good looking long boarding for a old dad.







 {see.....I was in the car following them cause longboards scare me, don't want to fall and break my butt}


We got home and I had mom and dad over for dinner! We had chicken cordon bleu, potatoes, bloomin' onion bread, and raspberry whip salad!! It was very nummy!! Then J wanted me to go and take some pictures of him ridin' his motor bike {the one that is WAY too small for him, the one he wants to sell, the one makes him look like he's riding a 50...




He loves to ride and is hoping to get a 250 here soon!!! He will have to mow alot of lawns!!!

No comments: