This year Halle was the only one going trick or treating!!! She dressed up as a cowgirl....
It was a little chilly but a nice evening, so she wore a turtleneck and ear band!!! By the end of the night she wash wishin' she had gloves but she didn't complain!!! And that didn't stop her from runnin' house to house!!! And getting quite a stash of candy if I say so myself......which she still has hidden in my room!!!
We ran into her cousins!!! Here she is with a minion {Carson ~ isn't that just an awesome costume?}....
And Buzz Lightyear {Ryker}.....
Hannah did dress up with her friend Allie and they went as big babies in jammies, carrying a bottle and sucking binkies!! They were cute but of course I didn't get a picture!!! Jace hung out at home and passed out candy and Justin went to Whitney's birthday party!!! We had our traditional dinner of pumpkin pizza, chips, donuts, and cider!!! John and the boys stayed up for a little while watching scary movies ~ which I passed on! Cause I don't like them! So I went and picked out all of Halle's Baby Ruth's from her bucket and crawled into bed and ate them!!! It was a good Halloween!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment