Friday, November 4, 2011

Has it really been 4 weeks.....

since I updated this blog?? Well according to the calendar it has!!! My how time flies!!! And my how we are just as busy as ever!!! We've had football, birthdays, Halloween, parent-teacher-conference, senior pictures {which turned out awesome by the way}, work, Eagle Scout Project, and just a bunch of other stuff!!!  But let's get this caught up shall we??
First up meet Roxy......
Yes, we now have two pups!!! Yes, we are crazy and I ask my self often why we got another pup but she is seriously the cutest ball of playful fur EVER!!! She is a shit-zu/poodle mix, just the complete opposite of Abby!! Abby did not like her at first....not at all!! But she is coming around and let's Roxy chase her!!! The kids have been really good about helping train her and take care of her!!! She's growing too fast like everyone around here seems to be doing!!!
Up next.....
Halle did a Mini Dancer class put on be the Topperettes!! They learned a dance and got to perform it at half time at one of the football games!!! She got a shirt and was just super excited.....





She did it with her BFF Lauryn!! And just had fun!!!
But guess what? That's all I have time for now!!! The million other things I have to do are calling my name!!! And the kids think they need to eat!! So I better go buy some groceries!!! Cause this mother's cupboards are bare!!!

No comments: