Friday, November 18, 2011

Yet another one...

unbelievable moment that is!! When Justin turned 18 he had to register with selective services and get a new license!! And there just happened to be a city election for a new council members so he also got to register to vote and vote all in one day!!! We went to get him a new license and then head over to the post office to register for selective service but the lady at the DMV was able to do it right there with just a press of a button!!! That was easy!! I wanted to bring my camera but it was conveniently missing {Justin took it cause he knew I wanted to take pictures.....little punk}!! We headed over to vote and I took a picture with his phone {ya can't stop this mama from takin' pictures}...
He was a little nervous cause he wasn't sure what to do, but excited to go {as excited as an 18 can get} and exercise his right to vote! So now he's licensed, registered, and a voter!!! He's a grown up!!

1 comment:

Jolene said...

Wow! You used the two scariest statements a mom can make in ONE sentence. "Selective service" and "license". Yeesh! I know I keep saying this but I just can't believe that he is 18. Good job on training up a good kid AND a voter! Points for you!