Well Tuesday, May 22nd 2012, the morning of graduation {insert the flow of endless tears} started out with breakfast for these boys, french toast, bacon, sausage, juice, and milk...
and they even let this sad mama take some pictures ~
serious pose...
smiling...
butt shot {they always do a butt shot, why? no clue}.......
I sent them on their way with a liter of Mountain Dew and a "100 Grand"!! If I could I would give them a real $100,000 ~ I love these boys....
Justin, Dalton, Zach, Tate, and & Justin K.
They had graduation practice at 9:00 so I followed them over there and got a few sneak peeks while waiting to handout their shirts for the all-night party and talk to them about it....
a quick shot of their class picture....
and a very blurry shot of Brigham playing with his tassel! After this picture we had to have a small talk about how many picture taking moments were headed his way in the next few hours and for this sobbing mama's sake to PLEASE indulge me!!! And he did!! As much as he could possibly handle!!!
The rest of the afternoon was busy running around gathering odds and ends for the all night party, crying, charging the camera, taking a 24 minute cat nap, crying, and making sure everyone had a place to go after graduation, cried some more, changed my clothes 3 times, and then left at 5:45 to go save seats!! It was a crazy day but even now I tear up to think that my baby boy actually graduated!! It was awesome and his dad and I are so proud of him!!! Up next.........
Graduation 2012
Graduation 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment