Wednesday, June 6, 2012

This has been a hard one to write...

so I think I've been avoiding it!! But at the same time it's a very happy one to write about!!! Bittersweet is a great word to describe it!!! On May 22nd, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. in the Shelley High School Gymnasium ~
 Justin Brigham Russell graduated!!!
Our baby graduated high school!!! I still can't believe it and I cry {again} as I type this!! It was a great day!! I fixed him and his friends breakfast, ran around and did a few odds and ends for the senior all night party, took a 24 1/2 minute nap {since I knew we would be up all night}, and then I headed to the high school to save seats!! Everyone showed up {just try to pick everyone outta the crowd}....






and then they started playing the music and everyone stood up and I saw Justin walking in.....





The graduation ceremony was very nice!! Short and sweet!!! I really don't remember alot of it cause I was just staring at my boy and blinking and wiping away the tears!! And then it was time to walk up and recieve his diploma....

 {some of these next pictures are blurry, dang it, but I was crying and shaking and trying to take picture all at the same time, and I don't do it well}.........
 Justin Brigham Russell




changing of the tassel's....


 Diploma in hand....
and then time for pictures......
Family

Friends

It was a great night!!! We had to hurry home and get changed and head up to Rexburg for the all night party!!! We are so proud of Justin!! We could not have hand picked a better son!! He has been a complete joy to have and we want to thank him for letting us be so involved in his high school years!! For letting me follow him around with my camera!!! It truly has been a great four years!! We love his friends and are going to miss seeing them!! So proud of you Justin!! Mom and dad love you so much and again want to say thank you for being such a great kid!! Congratulations sweetheart!!! Justin is very blessed to be surrounded by such a great family and friends!! He received many gifts and cards from family and friends and we just want to thank you all for your love and support of Justin!! You all have played a huge roll in his life and we love you so much!!! Like I said bittersweet......the end of one chapter in his life but just beginning of a new and exciting one!! And it will be just as great as what has happened so far!! So to my baby boy.....I love you!!! I am so proud of you!!! And I know you are out to do great things!!
Congratulations Class of 2012!!
 "Your off to great places,
today is your day,
Your mountain is waiting,
So get on your way"!!

No comments: