Thursday, June 21, 2012

Achievement days {Halle}....

 Halle started going to achievement days! She was so excited to be finally She had her first activity and it was a Mother/Daughter Modesty Fashion Show!!! She got to pick what I wore and I got to pick what she wore!!! She had my outfit picked out early that morning laying on my bed and she was way excited about the outfit I picked for her and that I picked my high heels for her to wear.....
 The shoes she is wearing are her favorite shoes EVER!!!! She get them out every day and wears them all around!! She came up to me one day and asked that I PLEASE save theses shoes for her and never give them away!!! Not even to Hannah!!! I promised her I wouldn't!! ;) 

The had a really nice dinner and talked about "modesty" and then had a little fashion show where the mom and daughters took turns "walking the runway" while the mom or daughter told what each one was wearing!! It was a fun night and Halle can't wait to keep going to achievement days!!


No comments: