Friday, June 29, 2012

It's finally gone....

After 16 years, rocking of 3 babies for countless hours, and many repairs by my handy hubby.....we got rid of the recliner!! It just had had it!!! It couldn't take it any more....
And I couldn't take looking at it anymore!
 My parents bought it for us when I was pregnant with Jace for Christmas in 1996, I would say we got our money and use out of it!! I told John just to haul it to the curb but Justin wanted to throw it off the roof!! Why? Don't know, but we are white trash like that!!! So we did! Justin and John hoisted it up on the roof....
 And he took a moment to enjoy the view....
After about 10 minutes he threw it off!! We all were expecting to do a big crash and come all apart!! It was very dissappointing!! It just fell, off the roof, nothing exciting....

Bummer!!! But Halle and Lauryn did have tearing it all apart...
 and the boys tore into it a bit too!! Did find anything great! A few pennies, bobbi pins, and a grilled cheese that had been there a very loooong time!! It was super hard and crusty and surprising not moldy!! Now if I could just get rid of our couches!!! I'm sure we won't throw those off the roof!!! We're gonna burn those!!



No comments: