Monday, August 27, 2012

First day of School 2012

Well school has been in session for about a week now!! We're settling into a routine and trying to get to bed before 10:00 which is hard but getting better!! I woke up early and fixed pancakes and sausage!! Justin had to leave and even though he wasn't going to school, he was headed to work and need to eat too...
This was about 5:30 in the morning!!1 About an hour later I roused the other troops!! All with the same enthusiasm Justin showed...


Everyone had their fill of pancakes and then went and got all ready!!!
And then it was mom's favorite time, PICTURES....
 
HALLE


Halle is now in 3rd grade!!

 
HANNAH


Hannah is going into 8th grade...
 
and
JACE
 
and Jace is going to be in the 10th grade, a sophomore! And he didn't even fight me holding the sign...

 

 
 Hannah's BFF came over to ride with her and I had to snap a picture of them!!
Cute girls...
 
And I had to snap a picture of John and J to show how tall Jace has gotten!! He's now taller than John and  Justin...
Jace got to drive this year! He drove Justin's truck!! Of course I had to get pictures of that!!
He doesn't see me yet....
 
now he does....    :)
 
and there he goes...

 


{another baby boy closer to growing up, happening so fast.....sigh}
 he wouldn't let me follow him to school and take pictures so we jumped in the car and took Hannah and Allie...


and Allie told me later that Hannah told her not to turn around cause she knew I was snapping away!!! They know me all too well, the little punks!!!
But little Miss Gene doesn't mind if I follow her and take her pictures!! When we got to her school her little friend Alysa was waiting for her...



She was a little nervous but when she came home she said she is gonna love 3rd grade!! She met some new friends, loves her teacher, and is even liking riding the bus home!!
 
I can't believe another school year has started!! I went back to work and it's been good! I am liking the routine but miss the lazy days and nights of summer! Jace started football and had his first game and did AWESOME!!! Justin is still working! It was strange not to buy him school clothes or supplies! I asked him if it was strange not to be going back to school and he said it kinda was weird!! So now starts football games, dance, homework, schedules, and the such!! And fall is just around the corner!! My favorite time of the year!!!
 

No comments: