with our young women and young men of our church/ward!!! We went to Rigby Lake and can I just say.....it was SUPER FUN!!! And no one drowned so that made it a complete success {we did have a few deacons get pulled out aways in their raft but were rescued by some nice girls, and had a few more deacons wander off to build sandcastles}, but after a laying down the law ;) things went great!!! {Bishop wanted to go to Lava and float the "raging river of death", so I am so glad they opted for Rigby Lake}!! There was lots of jumping, sliding, pushing, diving off the dock, volleyball, swinging, and of course eating!!
I thought these pictures of J and Kamden diving in were awesome....
We have awesome youth and I feel blessed that they let this old lady hang out with such a great group of amazing kids!! They pretty muck rock!
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment