Saturday, September 29, 2012

Spud Harvest 2012

Spud harvest.....when the kids are out of school for two weeks, they sleep in, play, help me clean, put up our Halloween decorations, and we start baking and cooking soups and stews!!! Justin is working in the spuds again this year! Jace didn't get a job so he's home holding down the fort!! Justin is working for Kirklin Oler again this year and is really liking it!! Even though the hours are long and he comes home covered and smelling like dirt....he hasn't complained once! I haven't been out to take pictures yet but here's few Kirklin's wife, Brit, took {just for the record Kirklin and Brit are a pretty rad family, they have a Falcon for pete's sake, if that does't say "rad", I don't know what does}!!!
 
Justin, McCray, and Shad in the cellar...
 
 Justin helpin' McCray in the cellar...

 
 Justin, McCray, and Shad....

 
I hope to ride in the truck with him next week for a while and get out and take some more pictures!!! He's a hard worker! Proud of you Brigham!!

No comments: