J has had a great season in basketball this year!!! He's playing JV and has really improved!!
I have a really hard time taking pictures AND watching the game, hence all the blurry pictures!! But his last game I used the view finder and it was a little better....
So proud of him!! He really enjoyed basket ball this year and like I said really improved in all areas!! It was fun traveling around and watching his team!! He averaged about 6 points a game! His highest scoring game was 11! They traveled to Jerome for one game, John was working and I didn't want to drive over by myself so we stayed home!! I get a text from one of the mothers saying..."9 seconds left Jace rebounded the ball, went up for the shot, made it, and they won by 1 point"!!!! He made the game winning shot!!
Woooo-hoooo!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment