and as one gal put it "it's so easy it's stupid" which is a pretty good explanation of why I can do it!! ;) But it started when I wanted to take J a little good luck something for golf try-outs!! He needed some money and treats so I wanted to make him a good luck sign to put the money on!! Well long story short, I figured out how to do Subway art/ Word art....whatever it's called!!! And IT'S NOT FANCY AT ALL!! It's extremely simple and plain!!! Like me!! But here's a few things I've made....
For Elder Russell's photo album...
For J for golf...
For Halle's friend who was baptized {that we still need to give to her, hopefully before she turns 9}....
And then a few I made to send to Elder Russell for his apartment! And this one even has a colored background...
And I made this one cause in Elder Russell's last letter he shared this quote with us so I made one for each family and then a big one to send him...
They are so fun to do!! I have a 4th of July one in the process!!! Again they aren't as fancy as you can get with photo shop and other programs but those things with layers and stuff get me all kinds of verklempt!!! I was printing them off on card stock but then I figured out to send them to Sam's to print as a photo!!!
Yea me!!! I have so many ideas!!





No comments:
Post a Comment