I had my sweet friend Stephanie Ball {she is awesome at so many things and she makes me laugh} do some vinyl for me for this thing I wanted to do! And while we were gone tonight she left it in my front door!!! I came home, grabbed it, and I couldn't wait to get it up!!! John {and his OCD} helped my get it all aligned with the help of the laser level {who also has OCD I swear}! And when we peeled the last piece off I felt like crying!! But I didn't and that super surprised me! Slowly making progress!!! But I was super excited to get this all done!! I now present our
MISSIONARY WALL...
Please don't pay attention to the dirty frame!! I may or may not touch his picture every now and then!! And I may or may not have forgotten to like my fingers after eating the cheese balls before I do!!
Halle and Hannah fight have fun beating each other taking turns to mark off the days!! And I smile every time I walk to my room, or the bathroom, or the kids rooms...actually anytime I'm walking in the southern direction of my hallway!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment