Almost caught up!!! Can't get that far behind again!! Still have Mother's Day with Elder Russell to get down!! It was AWESOME by the way!!!
But Elder Russell has a close friend serving in Africa!! He has about 2 months left until he comes home!! Elder Call's mom sent me this picture a while back and I had to put it here so we could always remember it!!! Elder Call LOVES his mission and the people of Africa and this picture just says it all...
But Elder Russell has a close friend serving in Africa!! He has about 2 months left until he comes home!! Elder Call's mom sent me this picture a while back and I had to put it here so we could always remember it!!! Elder Call LOVES his mission and the people of Africa and this picture just says it all...
It brings me to tears every time I see it!!! So proud of this kid!!!
He was and is still such an influence and example to Elder Russell and to J!! And still is!!
He was and is still such an influence and example to Elder Russell and to J!! And still is!!

1 comment:
Sister Russell,
My oldest daughter sent me a message that you had contacted her after finding her cute Canadian flags and such on Pinterest. Sounds like we have sons serving / heading to serve in the Calgary Canada mission!! Our son just reported to the MTC last Wednesday. He is doing great!
My oldest daughter sent me your blog links, so I thought I'd say hi! I loved reading your sons missionary experiences. Maybe our boys will serve together? I would LOVE to be able to send a package up to Idaho so it can travel to Canada (we live in Southern Utah)!!! If you ever know of anyone traveling up to Canada, let me know!!
Here is my contact information:
my name & email are: Amy Call amycall7@gmail.com
My family blog is www.southernutahcalls.blogspot.com
Elder Call's blog is
www.eldercall.blogspot.com
It's always so nice to connect with other missionary moms! It's great to share advice and maybe even pictures of our missionaries serving together.
Thanks again for messaging our daughter! Hope to hear from you soon!
Amy Call
Post a Comment