J turned 16 on April 17th and Jr. Prom was on May 4th so he asked a little gal he met at a youth conference last summer and they've seen each other at golf tournaments and such!!! But he asked her by setting an alarm clock under her bed set to go off at midnight with a note that said...."I didn't mean to ALARM you, but I was wondering if you would go to prom with me?" Jace. It was cute but I didn't get a picture of it {or J, he hates pictures but I am working on that}!! So she answered him back saying she would love to go {and I didn't get a picture of that either}!!! But for their day date they went zip lining up to Heise!!! They had a BLAST!! Of course there were no pictures taken so I had to take them off a you tube phone with my phone so they aren't that great...
They went to Wendy's for lunch then dropped the girl's off to get ready!!!
He got home showered and cleaned up nicely!! He borrowed his Uncle Mike's truck for his ride for the evening...
He left and went to pick up Baylee and everyone met at his friend Jason's house for pictures...
They headed to Texas Roadhouse for dinner then off to the dance!!
They had a great time at the dance and then came back and watched movies in Devin's potato cellar...
Coming soon....their pictures taken at Prom 2013!!
They went to Wendy's for lunch then dropped the girl's off to get ready!!!
He got home showered and cleaned up nicely!! He borrowed his Uncle Mike's truck for his ride for the evening...
He left and went to pick up Baylee and everyone met at his friend Jason's house for pictures...
While we at Jason's house waiting for everyone to show up, we snapped a "family pic" in this HUGE mirror had in a room right off the entry way {keepin' it real to my red neck roots}.... 
They headed to Texas Roadhouse for dinner then off to the dance!!
They had a great time at the dance and then came back and watched movies in Devin's potato cellar...




No comments:
Post a Comment