Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas to our missionary

is on it's way!! Whew!! This one was a stresser outer!!! I'm gonna miss the little punk this Christmas!! It's already not the same!! But I'm getting by!!! It was another fun one to put together though!! And I even sewed!! EEK!!! And again don't go thinkin' I over did it....I already know I did!! 
There were 2 packages!! This one was everything to unwrap Christmas morning...






And in a separate package I mailed all his fun Christmas stuff!!! His stocking ~
one for Elder Russell... 


 and one for Elder Larson....

and just a bunch of Christmas stuff....



we put these together as a family for Elder Russell and Elder Larson to pass out...


And these!! Oh they'll just LOVE these {insert slight sarcasm here}!!! I thought it would be fun for them to have a Christmas pillowcase so I sewed one for each of them!! And a little poem to send with Elder Russell's....

and I did a quick 25 Days of Christmas for him too!! There was a short story, a scripture, an ornament, and a poem....

I got Elder Russell a vinyl tree he could just stick on the wall!! I didn't get a picture of that but it was super cute!! And of course lots of cute tags for everything....





It was just fun, fun, fun!!! And I hope he loves it!! I am sure he will!! I am going to miss him this Christmas!! But I get to talk to him in 15 days!!! Eeeeeekkkk!!!! I am so excited!!!! 

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Merry Christmas! He will love all of it. How fun! The crazy record breaking weather is still going on here. I am sure he told you all about it. Glad to see that you are sending him a new pair of warm Pj's for Christmas. ; D