Justin had 8th grade graduation last night. At first I was wondering why they would have a graduation for the eighth graders, but it was actually very nice. It was short and sweet. I just can't believe my baby is going to high school next year. I snapped this one picture of his friends and was looking this morning at them and noticed the quote above their heads...
Here he is accepting his certificate from assistant principal Shaun Messick.
Here he is just finishing giving Mr. Messick a hug, yes a hug, he was dared by his friends, for a box of donuts, to hug Mr. Messick. It was funny and everyone laughed.
Here's a couple of pics when Justin graduated from mom's pre-school in 1998...


And I had to snap a pic of Halle laying on the gym floor enjoying herself as you can see..
It was a fun night and we wrapped it all up with a trip to Rupe's in Blackfoot with my mom and dad. Today is the last day of school and he didn't have to go today...a great way to kick off the summer. Jace and Hannah are out at 10:30. I'm looking forward to this summer. I signed the older three up for Jr. golf and with that, swimming, picnics, ball games, and everything else, the summer will fly by. So to quote Alice Cooper..."SCHOOOOOOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER !!!" (you know the song, and it will now be in your head all day). So thankful for... 1)Justin - keep making the right choices and being the great son you are 2) that is is the last day of school - no more schedules 3) my parents - they love their grand kids and are always there to support each of them.
1 comment:
What a great post! I especially love the top picture....you look so pretty, and your hair is really cute. All you girls have perfect hair! It is amazing how fast our kids grow up. It's happy yet sad. I am still trying to adjust to being and empty nester. Hope you guys have a great weekend.
Post a Comment