mom grows this fabulous garden and shares her bountiful harvest with us every year as long as we help out with the planting and weeding. We have corn, potatoes, lettuce, onions, cucumbers, peas, beans, carrots, cabbage, TOMATOES - my absolute favorite, pumpkins, beets, peppers, and I think maybe a few more things I can't remember. The girls love to help grandma plant the seeds. The boys mowed the lawn and trimmed and I stayed home in a quiet house. Was a little strange but nice, if but for a short moment. Still fighting a sinus infection with a monstrous headache. We got these fabulous decongestant pills and I forget we have them then about 3 days into my cold John says,"why don't you take one of those pills we have?" ...could he not have reminded me three days ago??!! I don't mean to sound b*****, just don't feel good. I can't remember everything, especially when I'm sick. So, I'll take one of those tomorrow and hopefully they'll help!! We had a laid back dinner which consisted of what ever you can find you can eat. And that's putting nicely, unlike this...
Well, I best call it a night, I may end up just complaining more. So thankful for 1) John finally reminding me of the decongestants 2) a little peace an quiet today 3) in a couple of months we will have the best veggies ever!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment