Monday, June 9, 2008

Carson, Blake and Halle...

is who it's about today. Look at my handsome nephew in his glasses. (He really doesn't like to wear them) but I think he looks TOTALLY AWESOME!! Way to go Carson! You keep wearin' glasses and I'll get ya a big surprise!!


Next we have a flashback of my cute little brother Blake. If I figure right, this was about 18 years ago, permed hair and all.

Way to go Blake !! I can't remember if ya won or not, but who cares, you are a celebrity havin' your picture in the Pioneer!
And Halle... She was standin' on top of the hair box, dancin', and the box fell side ways and she fell through the side of the box and really scratched her side of her back...
the hair box after she fell through...

and her poor little back...

Her cried really hard and wanted a band-aid, but our rule is with band-aids is if there is no blood, you don't need a band-aid, otherwise we would be covered in band-aids. I have to hide the band-aids. It's been about an hour since it happened and she has totally forgot about it. But she like seein' pictures of her self on here so she'll like to look at these - and it will remind her again and again of her owie and again she will ask for a band-aid... So thankful for...1) hugs and kisses can make owies feel better 2) yummy new recipes that turn out and are delicious 3) that it's night time and I can go to bed, it's been a long day!!!

2 comments:

Jonna said...

I will have to tease Blake about that picture!! Love it. Sad little back. Hope she's o.k.

Brandi said...

Chris I just have to tell you that I just love reading your blog. I know that I don't always comment, but thought you should know that I think you are just such a cute mom, sister, friend, wife, daughter ect...

I am with my mom...teasing is definently in order for Blake!