Friday, August 8, 2008

All good things...

must come to an end!! I finished "Breaking Dawn"!! What a great series!! Now I can't wait till the movie comes out. I love reading series books but hate when they end, especially when they are sooo good. I wish they would go on and on!! But like they say (I don't know who exactly...) "All good things must come to an end." Spent the day getting ready for Hannah's 9th birthday tomorrow. She is so excited she can hardly stand it. And tomorrow I'm getting a perm. Just a body wave! Since I've been growning my hair out it is so stick straight I have no body, it just clings to my head, even when I rat it, so I'm hoping this will help a little. My hair is at that really awkward stage. Every time I comb my hair I just hate it and want to cut it. But I made my hairdresser promise me she wouldn't cut it even if I begged. But it might turn out like this... Not really...she's a great hairdresser!! So thankful for... 1) a lunch date with my hubby today - no kids 2) 9 years ago tonight it was the eve of my baby girls birth 3) again...a great hairdresser.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad I have nothing to read anymore!!! I am in love with these books...can't wait for the movie!! :) Happy birthday tomorrow Hannah!! :)

Brandi said...

It will be a very very long time before I can finish the series, but I am glad that you liked it. I have heard from a few people that they were disapointed...were you at all? Good Luck with the perm!

Jonna said...

I can't believe you finished that darn book already! I still haven't started Breaking Dawn, but I finished the 3rd. I seem to get too hung up on other things. Good luck with that Perm....just remind yourself that it will be great in about 2 weeks. LOL.
Happy Birthday to Hannah!

Jessica said...

You are such a busy busy women - and to think you had time to read Breaking Dawn. You go girl! I am in the middle of it.
Good Luck on the perm! I have naturally curly hair and sometimes I feel like that girl in the picture!