
the first day of fall!! I LOVE this time of year...the warm days, cool nights, the leaves changing, putting up Halloween decorations, Halloween, burning candles, cooking soup, stew, and chili, making cookies, hot chocolate, wrapping up in blankets to watch the boys play football...LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!! Also the new fall shows start...I'm looking forward to watching this one that starts tonight...

It starts with a three night premiere tonight. So I'm off to do my bills, buy groceries, and get my house cleaned, and do laundry so at 7:00 tonight we can sit down and watch 'em dance!! Go Cloris Leachman! I'm making a big pot of beef stew tonight with french bread. The boys will love it, it's one of their favorites!!! Except I have to now make TWO big pots of stew to feed us all...by the time the boys have 3-4 bowls and the rest of us have some, and some for John's lunch the next day...it takes two pots to feed this family!!!
3 comments:
You & I must have both felt cold today.....I also have a big pot of Beef Stew simmering in the Crockpot. Great minds think alike! LOL
hmmm~I'm not as with it as you are today. Good work! Beef stew sounds so good! Maybe tomorrow.
I love Fall too. My mom called me this morning while she was driving up the Jackson pass and told me it was snowing!!!! How crazy is that?!
Beef Stew sounds soo yummy. It is getting cold outside!
Post a Comment