Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Halloween 2006...

I apparently didn't take any pictures of Justin (again) or Jace in 2006.
Here's Hannah going to a party at a friends as a "Groovy Chick"...

Here's Hannah and Halle going to our neighborhood carnival..."Nightmare on Spruce Street". Hannah as a "rabbit" and Halle as "Snow White".And here's what they were on Halloween night. Notice it was a little colder in 2006...we had to pull out the winter coats...Our neighbor had some of these funny glasses and I thought the girls looked hilarious in them!!Boy have they grown...John and I were looking through pictures last night and can't believe how fast our kids are growing. During the month of October I think I'm going to go pull out older photos of the kids and post more of Halloween's past. I am really excited to have my blog made into a book after the holidays. Then we'll be all caught up on past Halloween costumes! John had training in town today so he was home early. He has training tomorrow too so he'll be home early again. It's been kinds nice havin' him home before 8:00 at night. Seems like he gets home so late and he's tired and the kids are excited to see their dad but it's time to go to bed and he gets them all riled up again cause he's hasn't had a chance to see them... it's a vicious cycle cause we then don't get to bed before ten and then we're all tired the next day and so on and so forth...but it could be worse so I best quit complaining and count my blessings he has a job, a home to come home to, and a family the thinks he's the bees knees!! I think he's just plain awesomely awesome! Here's a few pics of his last hunting trip... I love you "Grizzly Adams"!! So thankful for... 1) my blog ~ I've always had a hard time writing in a journal, this seems so much easier 2) it warmed up a little today, the sun was out a bit 3) I am married to the hottest hunter alive!!

4 comments:

Jonna said...

Such cute pictures! You are an awesome picture taker. I really slacked in that area when the kids were growing up. Maybe because we couldn't afford a nice camera at the time. We still don't have a really nice one! Oh well...can't back.....just forward.

Adrienne said...

I love how Halle looks like a chubby snow white with the coat on. I was a chubby snow white last year-cause I just had Rhya-Twins! The flashbacks are fun!

Jessica said...

I LOVE all of your kids cute ideas for Halloween. I can't wait to have a girl and do fun-cute-frilly things.
I love your husbands hunting pictures too. Seth and him could be good friends.
Again, LOVE your thankful's! I agree with you about having a blog for me to use a journaling.

Chris, THANK YOU sooo much for your last comment on my blog. I had to keep reading it over and over. It truly meant soo much to me. Just what I needed after a not so great comment was given to me today. After a big ol' Pepsi I brushed it off!!! Thanks again. Maybe one day we will actually get to hang out.

Brandi said...

I love all the fun pictures you have posted in the last little bit. I have been slacking on blogging big time, then when I have a chance I don't always have a chance to leave a comment. I just have to say THANKS so much for your comment. You are such a great person. I really have LOVED getting to know you better through this whole blogging world. It would have been so much fun having you come to the party. I would love to actually HANG OUT! It sucks that our husbands get to do what they want, but when it comes to free time for us, it just doesn't exist. What are you going to use to put your blog in a book? I really want to do that, but get really frustrated with the program I have been trying. You are such a good mom, and your are very inspiring to me. I love reading your blog, you can always make me laugh and feel good. THANKS SO MUCH!