Monday, November 17, 2008

"5" Tag...

I was tagged by my cousin Shayna!! Thanks Shayna!!
5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
*being a stay~at~home mom
*turning 25
*celebrating our 7 year anniversary
*being a busy mom to 5 year old and 1 year old boys
*went on a cruise to the Bahamas 5 months pregnant
5 things on today's to-do list...
*laundry
*clean
*fix dinner
*go get some cheese and toilet paper at the grocery store
*go for a walk/run
5 things I would do if I was a millionaire...
*build a home and pay it off
*give some to family
*build a huge, gorgeous cabin, outfitted with every toy possible
*save for my kids college and future
*travel everywhere
5 places I have lived...
*Salt Lake City, Utah
*Soda Springs, Idaho
*Shelley, Idaho
*Shelley, Idaho
*Shelley, Idaho
5 places I have worked...
*Huntsman's grocery store
*McDonald's
*Arby's
*Mr. Pizza
*River Valley Dental
5 people I TAG...
*Mandie
*Jessica *Brandi
*Angie B.
*Adrienne

3 comments:

Angie said...

Your blog is so cute and well updated. How do I get an invite for your weightloss blog? Also, where do you get the We belong icon and site on your blog?

Brewertons' Avenue said...

I'm so glad that you found my blog. I now got you on my blog list. Hope to keep up on the blogging with you:)
Laura

Brewertons' Avenue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.