Monday, November 3, 2008
What a girl...
we had to run to the store and grab a few things and on the way out we dropped by the red box and rented Tinkerbell. Came home, put the movie on, fixed Halle a snack, and was runnin' around doin' everything that needs done, and came into the living room to find this...
She had lost a hair bow, changed her clothes {we had gone downstairs last night and found a bunch of "hand-me-downs" from Hannah and she's done nothin' but try everything on} and was contently watching the movie in the laundry basket, that was, by the way, full of clean clothes that she dumped out!! All I can say is "what a girl"! Makin' some yummy beef stew in bread bowls tonight for dinner and have some homemade bread risin' as we speak!! Off to do more laundry. Have I ever mentioned my love/hate relationship with laundry...I love doin' laundry, getting my whites white, sortin' and making my piles in my laundry room, using different kinds of yummy smellin' stuff, spray-n-wash, bleach, I love stains ~ and folding it in nice, neat piles on my bed. I LOVE it!! But putting it away...I HATE it. HATE IT! Don't know why, I just don't like it at all!! This is sad to admit but sometimes I move it from my bed to my dresser at night before going to bed and after I make my bed the next day I just put it back in piles on my bed!! Crazy I know, but that's how much I hate putting laundry away!! And if my kids get their "piles" they just toss it on their bed and it usually ends up on the floor {apparently they hate putting it away too ~ I've failed my part as a mom by letting them get a way with it}. Oh, what do ya do?? So thankful for...1) it's John's last day of work, we get to spend 4 full days together ~ maybe start a little Christmas shopping 2) have my house somewhat under control 3) 18 days till the Twilight movie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is soo cute - and creative at that! How would it be - hangin' out in a laundry basket all cute??!!
Good Luck on the Christmas Shopping I am all but a few gifts away from being done!!!! So exciting!
AND, the whole laundry thing! Oh MAN, we are soo twinners!! I do NOT like putting laundry away. I totally do the same thing, move them off my bed to my chair and then back again. OR, they just stay on my counter!
What day are you going to Twilight??
She's still the cutest thing ever. The laundry basket proves that our little ones are pretty content with inexpensive toys!
I remember loads and loads and loads and loads of laundry & ironing. It's not so bad anymore. Kenny doesn't change his clothes 15 times a day....like my girls did. As for putting the laundry away....that was my favorite part, cuz I knew it was all done!
I am so with you on putting laundry away...I HATE it!! :) I admit that mine has moved from the bed to the dresser then BACK to the bed again...uggghhh!! :) Aren't kids funny with what they find to play with! Silly Halle girl!! Kylee says hi!! :)
Post a Comment