Saturday was a great day for sledding! The kids went over to Pillsbury Park and went sledding for about an hour. I thought the snow was just beautiful and they had so much fun... I was too wimpy to go...though I wish I would have! I love sledding, especially being pulled behind the 4-wheeler...I laugh till I about pee my pants! So thankful for...1) a car with a great heater 2) my kids playing in the snow 3) HOT CHOCOLATE!!
I love the snow too! I was thinking that soon, we will be pulling weeds and mowing again. I think I'm really loving the snow this year. Great pictures.
That looks like a lot of fun... I totally understand about laughing until your pee your pants. Remember why back when when there were no houses by your moms house and we would go out on the 4-wheelers and go over all the bumps and we would call them booby bouncers!!! Oh to remember the good ol' days!
5 comments:
I love the snow too! I was thinking that soon, we will be pulling weeds and mowing again. I think I'm really loving the snow this year. Great pictures.
Looks like fun! I love going sledding and coming in for some hot chocolate and wrapping up in a blanket.
Looks like fun! I love going sledding and coming in for some hot chocolate and wrapping up in a blanket.
That looks like a lot of fun... I totally understand about laughing until your pee your pants. Remember why back when when there were no houses by your moms house and we would go out on the 4-wheelers and go over all the bumps and we would call them booby bouncers!!! Oh to remember the good ol' days!
Very cool snow falling pics! I rolled my scattergories dice and your letter is T...good luck
Post a Comment