Thursday, October 8, 2009

Love this song...

I am loving this song by Owl City playing on my play list!! Justin had John listen to it the other night while I was dying in bed {story to come} and in my dazed state I heard it and loved it!! Sit back and listen!! It's a catchy tune... and you won't believe why the reason I was dying ~ and no I am not exaggerating!!!! But here's a hint...SERIOUSLY!!!

5 comments:

Jolene said...

OH NO! I am so sorry. Now I need to bring you a shake! I was seriously thinking that you were going to say you were pregnant. At least the flu is temporary! I hope you get better soon. Let me know if I can do anything for you.
Jolene

Jonna said...

Chris I hope you will be up and feeling better very soon! It's the luck of the draw I guess. Well wishes your way!

Colette said...

UCK!!! Take care!!

Liane Vaz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liane Vaz said...

I am totally in love with Saltwater Room and Bird & the Worm :D

http://publishable-nonsense.blogspot.com/2009/11/check-it-out-check-it-out-check-it-out.html