ended way too early! The kids were good, they loved playing with their Christmas toys, and we did some fun things together as a family! We went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks...that was a fun way for John and I to pay $12.00 for a nap!! But the kids loved it and now Hal has a very mild Chipmunk obsession! Hannah has a feature on her new DS that changes you voice and so now the girls sing songs and turn it so they sound like the Chipmunks!! We went to Lava Hot Springs New Year's Day and soaked in the hot pots!! It felt soooo good to soak the old bones! The kids would get snow and throw it at each other or on John and me! My favorite time to go is when it's really cold and snowing! John and I have been before when it's been so cold you can't even see like 2 inches in front of your face! And I remember going as a kid with my parents and my dad's beard would get icicles on it and we would spike our hair and it would freeze! {Wish I wouldn't have forgotten the camera}!! And if ya go Monday through Thursday it's only $15.00 for you whole immediate family!! Not too bad a deal!! That night we went up to Mike and Mandie's for a little New Year's Eve celebration!! Too much food and lots of fun! We played games, Rock Band, and a little karaoke! We had our own "John" Bon Jovi singin' "You Give Love a Bad Name"...{pause my music player at the bottom before playing}
We went sleigh riding on the one and only day it snowed!! Can I just tell ya how much I love sleigh riding!? LOVE IT!! It is so much fun! We took some hot chocolate and the boys took their snowboards...
1 comment:
It looks like you had so much fun! What a cute family!
Post a Comment