is what John's new motto should be since he turned the big 4-O yesterday!! He was born January 8th, 1970 at 5:02 a.m. {I really don't know the time...just made that one up}! He is the baby of the family, the youngest of 6 children!! And I am so glad his parents had him!! I remember when I was about 10 or so {John would have been 13 or so} I went out to his house to get some pickling cucumbers with my mom and grandma ~ I didn't see John that day but I remember the house! Little did I know 6 year later we would meet and fall madly in love and I would spend many, many hours at that house! Here are 40 random facts about John...
he is the hardest working man you'll ever meet
he loves to hunt anything and everything, anytime, anywhere
he's an avid bow collector and has quite a collection
he loves scary movies
he runs 2 - 3 miles everyday at work
he still wears the same size pants as when I met him {grrrr}
he makes me laugh ~ ALOT
he's my partner in crime at pulling pranks on others
he makes sure there is adequate air pressure in my car tires
he would like to go to New Zealand someday
he has his girls wrapped around his little finger
his sons look up to him
he's a faithful priesthood holder
his favorite color is blue or camo of any kind
he craves something chocolaty almost everyday
he gives everyone he knows a nickname
he likes to collect guns and shoot them
he's very neat
he is always there to support me and the kids in everything we do
he takes the trash out every night
he loves to watch hunting videos where they whisper alot to the camera
his middle name is Brigham
he has the most wonderful, rough, beat up, cracked hands that I absolutely love
in the winter when it's too cold to shoot his bow outside he shoots it in the basement at a target
he loves the mountains ~ camping, hiking, scouting for game, anything outdoors
he works so hard and long hours to give the kids and I everything we ask for and more
he grows a big beard every winter
his favorite season is fall
he loves old Ford pick ups
he takes care of all the things around the house
he puts his socks in the same place every night after he takes them off...on the bedroom floor by the closet {I pick them up every morning and I wouldn't have it any other way}
he's a worrier
he likes things to be clean
likes lemon juice or citric acid on his popcorn
his favorite food is pretty much anything ~ his not too picky, but does love a good rib eye
he loves ebay ~ mainly to look for hunting stuff
he's a jokester and a teaser
he has a very ticklish spot that I tickle him and he can't even move cause he laugh sooo hard
he's the best husband, dad, son, son-in-law, brother-in-law, grandson, friend, co-worker, neighbor, acquaintance you could ever ask for
I could go on with a 140 more but we'll save that for his 140th birthday! I can never put into words how much I love the guy ~ I can still spot him from across a room and I just melt. My insides get all mushy just like when we were dating and I just want to run and grab him and scream to all how much I love the guy!! He will never know how much we love him as his family even though we tell him all the time!!
Happy Birthday Brigham!!
3 comments:
What an amazing man you have!!! Reminds me a lot of Jason! Happy 40
We love you John
It's easy to see in his eyes that he is a good man! Love the list of 40!
Post a Comment