Aren't they just awesome? And I hid them!! No little offspring {or hubby} of mine are getting their little paws on these to lose or leave the lids off! They can have my old ones that now consist of one red, green, blue, and brown ~ totally not fun!! So now my calendar...
nothing fancy! Just one I pick up at Wal-Mart every August {and I go into full panic mode if I can't find one}! I just did this one for the last week of March and April!! It starts out pretty full but by the end of the month it's completely full!! We have 6 birthdays this month, my parents 38th wedding anniversary, and Easter! Oh and April Fool's day ~ love prankin' the kids! My calendar hangs on the inside of my pantry door! But even though I have this grand thing and I diligently write everything down on it...I still forget things and am late for appointments!! I just like having this I guess cause it makes me "think" my life is organized!! But it's mostly just chaos!! That no calendar can fix!! So thankful for...1) my calendar 2) my sharpies 3) my awesome hiding spot where I hid my sharpies {that I had to write on a piece of paper, in code, to remind myself where I hid them and then I hid that piece of paper in my jewelry box! Yea...it's that awesome of a spot}!!
2 comments:
I LOVE your Sharpies. I would hide them too. I hate when others mess with my stuff, especially when they don't take care of them the way I think they should. OCD is how I roll too!
I LOVE it and it is so me. I tell you it DRIVES ME CRAZY if someone else writes on the calendar, but I have to bite my tongue and let them and seriously stress myself out that it is not "perfect". I love the pens and that you hide them, sounds like me too!!
Post a Comment