I can be a little irritating to others!! Case in point...John trying to read!! I had my sis's camera {cause mine locked up my SD card and I can't seem to remember to grab a new SD card on one of my 69 trips to Wal-Mart}! But back to John reading! I took these pictures the same night I took the ones of the boys cleaning their golf balls! John was trying to read amid the chaos and I just started snapping {her camera will let you keep clicking and clicking really fast}!
closer ~ trying to ignore me...
closer still, and a getting a little irritated...
closer still now with "the look"...
and super close still trying to ignore me...
but I didn't go away, I just moved around back...

What was he reading?? A hunting book!! John reads nothing unless it has something to do with hunting, archery, or guns!! Whether it be a pamphlet, a book, or his favorite magazine...Traditional Bowhunter that comes out every other month! He doesn't subscribe to it cause I love getting him one at Barnes and Nobles or Wal-Mart and hiding it under his pillow!! I love leaving surprise under his pillow or in his car to find when he gets in it at 5 a.m. to go to work! Whether it's his favorite candy, a card, a donut, macadamia nuts, almonds...you get the idea! So thankful for...1) he didn't get mad at me for buying Justin rain gear for golf {that stuff ain't cheap} 2) he's napping in the chair and after I am done with this I am going to go and pinch his nose shut till he can't breath {cause I can just as irritating without a camera in my hands} and when he wakes up, see if he wants to go on a ride 3) it's not windy today, I dislike the wind! It's overcast, but not windy!! Wind + big hair = bad hair day!!
1 comment:
Chris you are hillarious....I just love you, you funny girl you!
Post a Comment