right on her little nose and chin! I got a call from the school today saying that Halle was pushed down at recess and her was crying and her nose was a little scratched up! I asked the office lady if she thought it was bad enough that I needed to come and get her and she said she thought Hal would be fine! I talked to Hal, told her to be brave, that I loved her, she only had about 45 minutes left till school was over, and then I would pick her up! She said she would be ok! Well when I picked her up this is what I saw...
I felt so bad for her! The picture doesn't show really how red it is around the scratch, and the scratch is really quite deep! She asked if it will be gone before her birthday {9 days} and I told her probably not but that it will get better each day! Poor girlie!! We went to Subway and got a treat! Nothin' like a little chocolate to make things feel a little better! John asked her why she didn't catch herself with her hands and she just shrugged her shoulders!! But time heals all things and this too will soon be just a memory! I was tellin' her I have pictures of her brothers and sister with big scratches on their faces at one time or another in there lives, even of daddy when he fell of the boys' skateboard and got a black eye!! It's all part of growing up I guess!! Bumps and bruises along the way!! Hugs and kisses, chocolate and yummy sandwiches seem to make it a little more bearable!! So thankful for...1) my baby let me hold her this afternoon and rock her 2) a nice ride and yummy dinner with my parents and boys 3) John unloaded the dishwasher everyday this week on his days off {and loaded it too}
7 comments:
Poor girl! Makes me sad for her!
Ashlie is taking new clients and her number is
357-0337.
She shares a shop with her sis who does nails and their place is near the old Taylor store if you know where that is.
Give her a call, she does great work!
Oh POOR Halle!
I remember a few of those myself. Way to be tough girlie, see what it gets you - a yummy sandwich and some chocolate!
Another cheers to John for unloading and loading the dishwasher!!
Poor girl. She's tough! If I scratch my nose will you take me for choc? j/k. Hope it's all gone for her b-day!
Poor Halle!! Playgrounds can be brutal! How fun to be able to get some Mommy/Daughter time in to make up for the bad:-)
Darnit! Poor Halle...she is still so pretty. What a little trooper.
oh man Halle!! poor little thing...that looks like it hurts! she is such a cutie!
What a little sweetheart she is. I am sorry that she got pushed. Growing up is so hard! I loved all your words with this post. So true. Its the bumps and bruises are what make us strong. She is so beautiful even with the scratches! Poor thing...
Post a Comment