Saturday, March 6, 2010

We're havin' a bad case of....

SPRING FEVER around here!!!Justin got the bikes down and took the girls and Abby for a ride Thursday! I cleaned out the inside of my car and swept out the garage! I saw an older gentleman in our neighborhood snow blowing the snow off his lawn which I thought was funny! I seriously can't wait for spring and summer! And neither can the kids!! Justin and Jace have been practicing their golf swing and are hoping to go to a golf range today and with the way it looks outside right now {sunny with blue skies} I just might let them! Off to enjoy the day!! So thankful for...1) got the house clean yesterday so I can somewhat {still have laundry} enjoy the day 2) Justin and Jace, going golfing together, as brothers and friends 3) the sun...the beautiful, bright, sun with blue skies

3 comments:

Janiel said...

So ready for summer!!!

Brandi said...

I AM WITH YOU!!! I will trade you snow for snow though. Victor has more then you guys do! I seriously laughed outloud when I read that your neighbor was snowblowing his lawn. That is just to funny! Hope you had a great day enjoying the sun!

Colette said...

I agree. So ready for spring!!