

We just hung out and didn't do much! It started to melt around noon and the roads were clear and the sun came out! Halle and I twisted her hair yesterday and then she slept in it! Here's she is with a head full of twists...
and here she is this morning...

It turned out cute {and very poofy} it's hard to see in the picture! Hannah's school is having spirit week this week. Monday was crazy hair day, Tuesday was pj day {no school}, and today was injured person day, weird one but whatever...so she dressed up as a injured motorbike rider...
complete with black eye, oozing head wound, and stitches!! Tomorrow is twin day and Friday is Russet Spirit day!! 10 more days til my J turns 13!! Then I'll have two teenagers? TWO??? SIGH...they are growin' so fast! So thankful for...1) the blue sky I can see out my windows 2) windows...if I could I would live in a house with big tall windows on almost every wall {with blinds I could shut at night, cause that could get spooky at night time}...where the sun could shine in and I could lay in the sun and take a nap 3) hairdressers...Justin and Jace got haircuts today and I get one next week, love great hairdressers that do an awesome job!!
No comments:
Post a Comment