Friday, July 16, 2010

June 16th, 2010 ~ More magical memories...

headed back to Disneyland and California Adventure one last day!! We started at California Adventure cause they were closing at 6:00 that night for the seniors all night graduation party!! How fun would that be?? To have your all nighter at California Adventure??! Too fun!! Me and my sister's bought matching Minnie shirts... and yes, my Minnie is bigger, don't know why, don't really care!!! We walked around and rode some more of our favorite rides! We rode the Toy Story ride where you sit in the car, wore 3D glasses, and shot at the screen ~ fun!!! We had turkey legs {$8.00}, churros {$3.50 ~ quick story...just to compare how expensive food is in Disneyland...you can get the same churro in Sam's for $.50}, more pickles {$2.79}, another parade, most delicious oriental chicken salad served in a homemade sourdough bread bowl EVER, and getting to see Playhouse live with Hanny Manny ~ much to Jake's delight!! So with out too much narration, here's our day in pictures... And sadly...the only princess we saw the WHOLE time...Pocahontas! Halle was so sad!! But she bought a spinning Minnie Mouse and her dress lights ups and everything was better!!! It was another LONG day and we walked so many miles!! When we left at closing I was kinda sad knowing it would be a while before I would be back but I was happy that we were able to take our kids and be together as a family cause we probably won't make it back before Justin graduates!!! We all hit the pillows and didn't move until the alarm went off the next morning which was moving day!!!

2 comments:

Scott and Lindsey said...

So fun! I love seeing you with your entire family! I so wish I had sisters! I can't even imagine my brothers and I buying Matching T-shirts:-) It looks like you guys had soooo much fun!

Jolene said...

I would pay good money to see the Winder boys and Lindsey wearing matching t-shirts. There would probably have to be some sort of extortion plot going on for that to happen though. Besides, I think that you, Stephanie, and Mandie's Minnie shirts are looking pretty dang cute. Glad you had fun.