Friday, August 13, 2010

They're at it again...

these boys just don't stop once ya get 'em on a roll!!! Blake came down and helped John again! This time in our yard! We had some landscaping that had turned into a weed patch and decided to haul everything away, plant grass, and finish tearing down the old fence! Blake borrowed his father-in-laws little tractor and they went to work... Here's the before...was even able to get Jace off his butt to help and shut the X-box off for a few minutes... Way to help J-Bear!! {And yes he complained the whole time, and when he was done doing exactly what his dad asked him to do ~ no more, no less ~ his butt was firmly planted back into the indentation on the couch! The kid needs a video game intervention...good thing school and football are starting!!} But they did a great job and we really appreciate Blake's help!!
Looks a little better don't ya think?? I think we'll ~ meaning John, Blake, and the boys ~ lay sod...hopefully before weeds sprout up again!! So thankful for...1) a brother who so willingly helps out 2) we are slowly getting some things done around here ~ just got new garage doors Monday...been 15 years since I had automatic door openers and they are so quiet!! And they are so purtty!!! 3) my new garage doors ~ yes I already said that but I am doubly thankful for them!!!

No comments: