The kids slept until about 5:30!!! It's tradition that everyone gets up and takes turns going potty!!! And then mom and dad walk out first to see if Santa came and what he left!!! Then one by one the kids can come out youngest to oldest.....
{I really would like to know what inspired Justin to look like a a total redneck on this particular morning ~ what's up with the hat??}
Onto Christmas....Santa found our house!!!!
We headed over to mom and dad's to exchange presents with the rest of the family and have breakfast!!! I didn't take my camera {grrrrrr} but it was just as fun!!! We came home and I crashed in bed for about three hours while my dear sweet John opened tightly sealed packages, put in batteries, untied all those twisty ties that they put all over everything, set up bows, and picked up all the paper!!! We headed out around four to see and visit John's parents and then headed back to mom and dad's for dinner, visiting, movies, and games {another round of SPOONS anyone}!!! We came home and everyone crashed in their beds....when I went to check on them I found a 2 baby dolls in Halle's arms, had to remove earphones from Hannah's ears and shut off her iPod, move Justin's pipe that he was practically sleeping with, and push Jace over on his side cause he was snoring so very loud!!! It was a very Merry Christmas!!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment