She just couldn't stand it any longer!!! She put on her coat and headed outside with a bottle of bubbles....
And then after heading in for mom to put her hair in a pony {and do up her coat}, she grabbed a box of chalk and headed back out and started drawing....
This girl is counting down the days until SPRING!!!! Cause she can't wait for SUMMER! She looks on the calendar and where it says "first day of Spring", she is pretty much convinced that all the flowers will bloom, all the snow will be melted, and the sun will shine.....on that day!!! She's a summer girl!! Riding bikes, eating popsicles, wearing swim suits 24/7, swimming, friends, picnics, walks, and more riding her bike!!! She watches the weather every night and if the weather isn't what they say it will be the next day....she walks in the door from school, puts down her back pack, and says, "the weatherman said it would be partly sunny and there was no sun out"!!! The girl loves the SUN!! She has been able to go on a few bike rides with her friends! Granted she has a winter hat on and her coat! Hang in there sweetie......summer will be here soon!!!
2 comments:
I TOTALLY agree with her. I wish I was content with bubbles and chalk!
I am with you Hal...it just can't come soon enough for me to! I still have feet of snow though, it doens't look very promising here!!!
Post a Comment